Secret Hair Hacks for Soft and Shiny Tresses!
With the change in the environment as well in life style patterns, most often our hair seems to be dull and lifeless!
While there are many hair nourishing treatments available on the market most of them can be either too expensive or loaded with chemicals! To avoid all of this but still achieve that beautiful soft and shiny look for your tresses the best way is to use a natural remedy!
These amazing hair secrets can create such a positive difference in just one Usage! They are absolutely worth a try!
1. Deep condition your hair
A deep conditioning treatment is perfect if your hair dry, brittle and dull! You can make your own deep conditioner using coconut or olive oil. Apply it once a week for best results! All you need to do is follow these steps to deep condition your hair:
2. Use honey
- Wet your hair with room temperature water.
- Apply 1 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil from your roots to your tips of your wet hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap.
- Let it sit for up to 20-30 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo. You may need to wash it two times to remove the oily residue. Rinse with cold water.
Honey attracts moisture and has clarifying properties; it’ll leave your hair feeling soft and well nourished! Although raw honey is the most nourishing, but any type of honey works fine. To make a honey mask here’s what you need:
3. Use an egg
- Mix 1/4 cup honey with 1/4 cup warm water.
- Apply the mixture to wet hair.
- Let it sit for 15-20minutes.
- Shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and rinse with cold water.
An egg can do wonders for your hair as it is rich in protein and will leave your hair nourished, soft, silky and shiny!
The yolk nourishes your hair by adding moisture so that it doesn't look dull, while white clarifies your hair by helping to remove any buildup.
The protein in egg helps strengthen your hair. With just one treatment you would be able to see a remarkable difference! Here’s how you can do it:
- Beat one egg in a small bowl.
- Apply the egg to wet or damp hair and gently comb through you hair with a wide-tooth comb to ensure full coverage.
- Let it sit in your hair for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and rinse with cold water for maximum shine.
These hair hacks are completely natural and have lasting results! Give them a try and let us know in the comments have they have worked out for you!
Make sure to check out our other articles on health and lifestyle!
Checkout this popular article: What is the difference between ‘Organic vs. Conventionally grown foods?